This icing is to die for! I just want to eat all of it by myself.
(This recipe makes enough icing for 3 cupcakes or for a batch of french macarons.)
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp butter (room temperature)
- 2 heaped tbsp white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground pistachios
- Cream butter and icing sugar in a small bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted chocolate to the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Add the milk to the mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the pistachios.
If you find that the icing is still really thick, add another 1/2 tsp of milk.