This recipe is for 24 mini cheesecakes.
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 tsp fine sugar
- 3/8 cup graham cracker crumbs
- pinch of salt (NOTE: omit the salt if you’re using salted butter)
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (melted)
- 24 fresh strawberry slices
- Line a mini cupcake pan and preheat oven at 315°F
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt to make the crust. Spoon about 1 tsp of crust into each cupcake liner.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a handmixer on low speed until blended. Don’t overbeat the mixture.
- Add the egg to the mixture and beat on low speed until blended.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the mixture and beat on low speed until blended. Scrape along the side of the bowl to ensure that the ingredients are blended well.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, distributing evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 16 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Let the cheesecakes cool before adding the toppings. Pour a few drops of melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake, and then add a slice of strawberry on top.
- Refrigerate before serving. (Or freeze the cheesecakes if you don’t plan on serving them within the next 2 or 3 days.)